Entrepreneurship Education Series: Equity Management | Stephen Gray & Sonia Mathur
February 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CST
Register here! https://bit.ly/2Wt4em2
Using a case study, Stephen and Sonia will cover the types of equity investments (SAFEs, Common Stock, Preferred stock, Convertible Debt), the types of investors and their motivations, investor communication, and employee motivation through option pools and equity awards.
Who Should Attend:
- Startup Founders beginning the process of raising funds
- Investors in Equity Management
- Individuals interested in learning more about Equity Management
What You’ll Learn:
- Options on equity offerings to investors and employees, and how to manage their cap table
- How to read and interpret pre-money and post-money cap tables
Stephen Gray, Vantage Point Capital Partners
Steve has been involved in private finance, venture and private equity for 40 years. He has been an investment banker, an investor and a General Partner. He has also sat on the boards of several early stage companies.
Sonia Mathur, The Houston Angel Network
Sonia Mathur is an experienced marketing strategist, new program/product business advisor, angel investor and real estate investor with several years experience in the high-tech industry.