- This event has passed.
Selling More: Building a Winning Go-to-Market Model | Roberto Moctezuma, Founder & CEO, Fractal River
November 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CST
Register here! https://bit.ly/2CSJTiH
Ever wondered why some companies achieve high growth while others seem to be stuck at the same level for years? Join Roberto Moctezuma, Founder & CEO of Fractal River, as he shares learnings acquired over the past eight years on building a winning go-to-market model.
Who Should Attend:
- Tech startup CEOs and founders
- Sales and Marketing leaders
- Product and Operations Executives
- Startups that already have products in the market looking to accelerate sales growth
What You’ll Learn:
- How to increase sales and marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- How to choose target markets and better understand your buyers
- How to develop a strong value proposition for your customers
- How to create a content strategy and increase demand generation
- How to establish an effective sales model
More about Roberto Moctezuma:
Roberto Moctezuma is the CEO of Fractal River, a Venture Studio based in Houston, TX that builds agile, customer-centric startups. He is also the Executive in Residence at Station Houston. After launching a telecommunications startup, he spent 15 years at Hewlett-Packard managing global product divisions and large operations teams. For the past eight years he has been working with startups, seed accelerators, angel investor networks, universities and venture capital groups to find ways to help entrepreneurs grow faster.