HX EVENT CALENDAR
11th Annual AUSii Forum
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Australian American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) is pleased to host its 11th annual conference, the Australia US Innovation and Investment (AUSii) Forum; Driving Innovation and Investment Between Australia and the US.
The AUSii Forum is the largest of its kind outside Australia and brings together leaders from across corporate, medical, startups, industry, healthcare, academia and government. This year’s conference focuses on key sectors of energy, medical and technology; sectors in which both the USA and Australia are leaders. We will be discussing the most important topics impacting the industrial and medical communities today, including:
- Emerging technologies from around the globe
- Cross border and cross industry collaboration and innovation
- The Asia Pacific economic climate and its impact on the US
- Medical Innovations that are shaping the future
- How Blockchain is revolutionizing industries
- An update on the global energy markets
- Digitalization strategies transforming businesses
Join 150 of your peers at the AUSii Forum to identify opportunities for your organization, share emerging technologies and innovation, learn of best practices and connect with leaders, partners and customers from across industries to help you execute in Australia and the US.