HX EVENT CALENDAR
- This event has passed.
Energy Tech Tour: International Pitch & Sip
May 10 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Register here! https://bit.ly/2DCOt4c
Station Houston invites you to close out OTC week in the relaxed atmosphere of Station Houston. Hear pitches from Australian and Scottish startups participating in the Energy Tech Startup Tour, a partnership among NERA, OGTC, Unearthed and Station Houston. Visiting companies include: A60N, A.I. Spinner, Cumulus Projects, MyPass, RAB Microfluidics, and Tenzor Geo.
Pitching companies (to be confirmed):
- A60N has developed patented Deposit Management Systems (DMS) for a variety of subsea equipment interfaces which are adversely affected by calcareous deposits. The system is designed to remove one of the necessary factors to the formation of excessive deposits, thereby preventing the deposit formation process from initiating.
- A.I. Spinner is the NextGen easy to use interactive multidimensional Turnaround, Shutdown Maintenance and Safety Planning application. Spatial & Time-based visual analysis can play a significant role in planning and scheduling, unlike building an actual prototype, it allows us to not only predict what will happen, but why it will happen.
- Cumulus Projects have developed a digital twin ecosystem for the connected worker of tomorrow; field technicians, engineers and managers. Whereas some digital twins are focused on analytics, ours takes the concept further. It’s a workspace for sharing knowledge, accessing information, planning and executing work. Integrating data from legacy and emergent enterprise systems and presenting it to the user in one place.
- MyPass streamlines workforce and compliance management by connecting workers, employers, sites and training providers all in one online hub. We are an Australia-owned innovative technology company dedicated to supporting the mining, minerals, oil and gas sectors and other high-risk high-compliance industries.
- RAB Microfluidics We make machine reliability our business. We bring the laboratory to your machinery ‘transforming’ maintenance strategies from preventative to predictive maintenance. Our ‘Lab-on-a-chip’ technology delivers oil analysis 1000x faster and 10x cheaper than the current ‘send the sample to laboratory approach.
- Tenzor Geo Our ocean bottom seismic technology helps improve exploration success by accurately locating hydrocarbon deposits.Supporting existing methods of seismic surveying with comparison data to increase certainty when making decisions about drilling.
NERA‘s vision is Australia as a global energy powerhouse, a sought after destination for investment and the leading source of knowledge and solution. NERA has been established to maximise the value to the Australian economy by having an energy resources industry that is globally competitive, sustainable, innovative and diverse.
Unearthed is the largest community of startups, developers, and data scientists making the energy and resources industry more efficient and sustainable. We believe in the power of entrepreneurship to transform individuals and communities, to create economic opportunities, and to address global challenges.