HX EVENT CALENDAR
- This event has passed.
Startup Founders Dinner | Durg Kumar, Knightsgate Ventures [MEMBERS ONLY]
April 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Register here! https://bit.ly/2ISXfjR
“It’s not what’s on the table that matters—it’s who’s in the chairs.“—Unknown
While being an entrepreneur can sometimes be a lonely journey, being at Station means that you have access to a community to help you grow, hold you accountable, and reach your goals faster. Join us at Startup Founders Dinner, where we bring the community together to connect, collaborate and grow over dinner once a month. Be prepared to share:
- Your business idea in one sentence
- The most important thing you’ve accomplished over the past month
- Something you want to accomplish in the month going forward
- How everyone else in the room can help
Who Should Attend:
- Any and all Station Houston members
What You’ll Learn:
- Current projects, goals & ambitions of fellow Station members
- Identify subject matter experts within Station community
- How to leverage the Station community to collaborate & accelerate
Durg Kumar, Knightsgate Ventures
Durg Kumar is General Partner of Knightsgate Ventures, a Houston/NYC based Venture Capital fund investing in early stage technology startups in both the B2B and B2C spaces. As of Q1 2019, the fund has invested in 5 startups, 2 in functional areas (Supply Chain, HR/Recruiting) and 3 in specific Industries (Insurance, Shipping, Baby Goods).
Prior to Knightsgate Ventures, Durg worked in Corporate Finance and Manufacturing across multiple, multinational industries including Oil and Gas, Automotive, Electronics, and Consumer Goods. His last role was CFO of a P/E backed Oil and Gas Technology/Manufacturing company.
Durg earned a MBA in Finance and a BBA in Supply Chain Management, both degrees from the University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business.