2019 Rice Data Science Conference
October 14 & 15, 2019
Brought to you by
The Ken Kennedy Institute at Rice University
Student & Postdoc Poster Proposals Due Monday, September 23rd end of day (CDT).
SUBMIT A POSTER NOW
- Genevera Allen, Professor ECE, Founder & Faculty Dir, D2K Lab
- Eitan Anzenberg, Director Data Science, Bill.com
- Alena Crivello, Data Scientist, Independent
- NEW Joshua C. Denny, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Kjersti Engan, Professor, EECS, University of Stavanger
- David Jaffray, CTDO, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Raghu Ramakrishnan, CTO for Data, Technical Fellow, Microsoft
- Cara Tan, Rice Undergraduate Student, Rice Computer Science
- GQ Zhang, Vice President & Chief Data Scientist, UT Health
The conference will be a research, development, and innovation (RD&I) gathering, bringing together university and research labs (technology developers), key industry verticals (technology consumers), and IT industry (technology providers) that are looking at opportunities created by advances in AI, data analytics, machine learning and deep learning. It is structured to facilitate engagement and networking across all of these boundaries. The conference is specifically interested in highlighting use-cases that translate data to knowledge enabled by data and fueled by advances in data analytics, machine learning, deep learning, and AI.