Advanced Engagements with Defense- Contracting Edition
Join us on March 30th at 2:00 PM CDT to talk DoDX with an awesome array of experts!
- Keynote by Honorable Patrick J. Murphy, 32nd Undersecretary of the Army!
- Introduction to the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center’s Tradewind initiative with JAIC Deputy Director Jacqueline Tame!
- Expert advice on problems and opportunities from DoDX law and policy experts from Ward & Berry, PLLC!
The DoDX movement has attracted thousands of new companies – startups and small businesses – to national security problems and DoD customers. The Defense Industry calls these companies “non-traditionals.” Whatever you call them, they’re entering a new world of contracting with a wide range of challenging legal and business problems.
- How do I win recurring revenue to grow the value of my business?
- How do I maximize the value of my intellectual property?
- What if I have non-US citizen investors or employees?
- How do I need to adapt business operations to comply with government regulations?
To help non-traditional companies navigate this labyrinth, the Defense Innovation Network and Texas Defense Innovation Forum bring you “Advanced Engagements with Defense.” This new series of programming brings together subject matter experts from the DoDX community, startups, government contracting, investor, and legal communities.
- Hear from VIPs and experts in DoD R&D and contracting.
- Learn how to get beyond Phase-II and transition from prototype to program.
- Learn about challenges you’ll face in compliance, intellectual property, foreign ownership and influence, export controls, cybersecurity, and contracting.
Companies performing in this space have heard the terms SBIR, STTR, OTA, IDIQ, sub/prime, FAR, FedRAMP, CMMC, ITAR, and so many others. Join our community and learn to speak DoDX fluently, and network with the experts who will become your trusted advisors and partners.