CAREER CHAT 101: NAIL THE INTERVIEW AND GET THAT JOB
The interview is the make or break moment in your job search. It is the time when the employer will decide if you are the right person for the job and when you will decide if you can see yourself working there happily. During this event, we will help you prepare for your upcoming interviews so you can stand out from the competition and get the offer you’ve been wanting.
When it comes to interviewing, preparation is key. Join us to learn how to get ready to nail that interview!
- Career chat with experts 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Q&A 7:00 – 7:30 pm
Career Coach 101 event series:
- July 9 – Career Chat 101: Design Your Dream Job
- July 23 – Career Chat 101: Navigate Your Job Search
- August 6 – Career Chat 101: Nail the Interview and Get That Job
- August 20 – Career Chat 101: Negotiating Like a Pro
- August 27 – Career Chat 101: Learn from the Experts – Hiring Panel
This event will be hosted online due to safety considerations, please check out the “Preparation” section on the bottom of this page. Registered participants will be notified in advance of this program with information on how to log in to the event.
City Lead + Career Coach, General Assembly
Monique T. LaCour
Founder , Houston Business Lounge
Career, Employee Development, & Leadership Consultant, Lorie Camacho Consulting
Danish A. Khaliq
Senior, Talent Acquisition at SABIC
Executive Recruiter/Linkedin Coach, Rimi & Company