CARES Act and Managing your Startup through the COVID Crisis
**Livestream link: https://youtu.be/2MyVQnbtRFk **
Are you a technology startup that is trying to understand how to navigate the new CARES Act and the crazy new world we find ourselves in?
Join Carolyn Rodz, CEO of Alice as she moderates and navigates the new CARES Act with Aziz Gilani, Managing Director, of Mercury Fund virtually Tuesday, April 7th at 4:00pm CT.
Agenda Topics Include:
- Short Term: What should I be focused on doing right now?
- Medium Term: How can the latest Stimulus Bill help me?
- Payroll tax deferral vs PPP 7a loans
- Long Term: How does the current crisis affect my long term business?
- CARES Act and it’s effect in startups Importance of immediately adjusting your startups budgets etc
- How to decide whether you will reposition your Startup