Employable in 2030: Closing the Skills Gap (Online)
About This Event
What jobs will exist in 2030? Come along and hear from a panel of industry leaders on how to stay relevant in the rapidly changing space for 2030 and beyond…
We’ve assembled a panel of industry leaders to give you the low-down on future-proofing your career. Our panelists will cover which jobs are currently facing automation, which skills will be most important in the future, and how best to prepare yourself for change.
- What the future of the working world looks like.
- What roles and opportunities will exist.
- How to stay relevant and position yourself for the future in this rapidly changing work space.
- What skills are sought after and how to go about upskilling.
- Open Q&A: ask our panel anything about making the transition and preparing for jobs of the future.
- This event is taken completely online via Zoom.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with strong internet connection.
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up the day before the event launches.