- All attendees will have many opportunities to network across sectors, industry, technologies, and geographies.
- Each selected company will experience facilitated connections with other companies, government personnel, and others who can help them in
- The entire event is designed to bring together previously insulated communities and catalyze the network effect of innovation to transform and
accelerate the industry.
- The event is designed to highlight and enable government buyers to pursue the most promising solutions to the most pressing challenges in the space domain.
- All Space Challenge participants and attendees will have the opportunity to explore conversations, ideas, collaborations, and contracting opportunities.
- All attendees will learn how commercial capabilities can be used to address Department of Defense space concerns.
- All attendees will get an up-close view of the future of space industrial development and government priorities.
- Government attendees will learn more about how to use commercial innovation tools.
- Private sector attendees will learn about the value of partnering with government to solve big challenges.
- All attendees will learn about a wide range of contracting opportunities to work with the government, including prototyping money, SBIR/STTR awards, and a Commercial Solutions Opening (CSO) to facilitate quicker contracting actions.