From Plateau to ON PURPOSE: Mindset & Strategies to Make a Career Shift (Online)
You’ve had that angst, that sinking feeling you get every Monday morning when it’s time to head to that job that’s no longer fulfilling, for a while now! BUT you seem to be STUCK in that unhappy loop and afraid to take a leap. You’re not alone! Many people experience this conundrum and need a catalyst to propel them to make that next career move.
In this webinar, we’ll:
- ground ourselves by discussing the psychology behind limiting beliefs to help you understand why and what’s holding you back from making a career transition
- reflect on how your career has the power to sustain the ideal lifestyle you’ve always imagined
- create an action plan towards your ideal career based on the 3 Types of Career Shifts you can make
- Mindset Shift – growth mindset concepts and strategies to hack your limiting beliefs
- Deeper understanding of your immediate career and personal lifestyle needs and wants
- Tools & action plan to propel your career shift on purpose
This workshop is for you if:
- you’ve been feeling stuck and unhappy in your current career
- looking to make an internal or external career transition
- early to mid-level in your professional career (2-14yrs of experience)
Ready to DO something to break from the unhappy loop? 2020 is a new decade. Don’t continue with the same old limiting beliefs that you can’t have the career, the life you’ve always imagined. You can propel on purpose.
About the instructor:
Anyelis Cordero, MHRM is the founder & Career Coach of Propel On Purpose Coaching, which empowers professionals who are stuck and unhappy to propel their careers on purpose so they can live the lives they’ve always imagined. Anyelis has a decade of HR experience, half of it spent in Talent Acquisition within Corporate HR. She currently manages a Leadership Development Program for a Fortune 50 Financial Services Company, in addition to managing her own business. Propel On Purpose Coaching offers affordable, adaptive and strategic career coaching in one-to-one or group setting, (in-person for locals or virtual), resume/LinkedIn reviews, and interview coaching for individuals. For start-ups and small businesses, services include HR Consulting for processes, policies and people management, leadership coaching for founders/executives and customized training workshops. Anyelis has a Masters in Human Resources Management, serves on the board for the Cuban American Alliance for Leadership Education, and has been featured in Grow (Acorns + NBC), Cheddar and the Muse.