Innovating Through Crisis: Strategies for Small Businesses to Survive and Thrive
Lynda Applegate of Harvard Business School will moderate the discussion. Joining her are five prior winners of the Inner City 100 (IC100), an award published annually in Fortune the celebrates the 100 fastest-growing companies in under-resourced communities. The IC100 application is open, and we encourage you to either apply and/or nominate businesses in your network for the award.
Moderator and Panelists:
- Lynda Applegate, Baker Foundation Professor, Harvard Business School
- Vanessa Faggiolly, CFO, Amerisal Foods LLC, Van Nuys, CA
- Stephanie Hickman, President & CEO, Trice Construction, Chicago, IL
- Janice Jucker, President & Co-Owner, Three Brothers Bakery, Houston, TX
- Bo Menkiti, Founder and CEO, The Menkiti Group, Washington DC
- David Salazar, Founder and CEO, Andonix and Former COO, PTI-QCS, Detroit, MI
Once you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email, which includes a unique link for you to join the virtual panel. If you don’t receive the email, please contact InnerCity100@icic.org. We’ll send out a reminder email one day and one hour before the event.