Kicking off THIS! Innovation & Tech in Small Business | From Small Biz to Scale: Navigating the Ecosystem
Kicking off THIS! Innovation & Tech in Small Business
From Small Biz to Scale: Navigating the Ecosystem
Tech and innovation aren’t only for startups. All small businesses are tech businesses and need to innovate to thrive.
Whether you are a traditional small business or a scaling startup, learn how to leverage tech to your advantage. Learn from founders, business mentors, and SBA leaders on how to take advantage of Houston’s best available resources to take your company to the next level.
With dozens of organizations helping early-stage companies, it can be hard to find your best fit within the Houston landscape. Join us as we navigate how to connect with the right resources at the right time.
- 3:00 – 3:30 | Kick-Off!
- State of startup ecosystem- Harvin Moore, President of Houston Exponential
- State of small business ecosystem- Tim Jeffcoat, Director of the U.S. Small Business Administration in Houston
- 3:30 – 4:00 | Panel on Innovation and Tech in Small Business
- 4:00 – 4:30 | Breakout sessions
- Breakout 1-How to tech enable a small business (but remain a traditional small business). Facilitated by:
- Breakout 2– Should I turn my traditional small business into scaling startup? Facilitated by:
- Breakout 3-How to act on an idea and build a scaling startup from scratch. Facilitated by: