[ONLINE] Something We Can Hold – Circle Three: Possibilities
A series of virtual circles to deepen your awareness of the present moment, the ability to relate to others, and to create new possibilities
About this Event
Each circle will take place live online and will be INTERACTIVE. Choose between participating at 2 pm or at 8 pm Eastern Time. You can calculate your local time to participate here.
When we circle together, we bring our hearts, our listening and our speaking to the center, and we co-create a space of sacredness.
It is in this spirit that I invite you to a series of virtual circles for Career Changers and anyone looking for more Purpose in their current work. We will engage in meaningful questions to deepen our presence in the here and now, and envision the future.
Wednesday August 12 – choose to participate at 2 pm or at 8 pm Eastern
WHEN YOU REGISTER, you will receive a link to connect on Zoom about one hour before the start of our Virtual Circle. If you don’t see the email, check your Spam and Promotion folders.
A few years ago I began to look for ways to interact and live outside of our cultural paradigm of domination. I found that approach in Circles.
john a. powell says that the antidote to “othering” is not sameness, but belonging. When we come together in Circle, we create sacred space. It is not you + me. It is you + me + every person who joins us + the interpersonal field in between. It is not just the sum of each component, it is something more.
And so, in the safety and welcoming of Circle, we can hold and be present to what we couldn’t hold alone. We can hold each other. We can hold the uncertainty, the grief, the anger, the guilt, the wrongness, the forgiveness, the love, the peace, the uncertainty, the messy experience of being alive, the possibilities of creating a different future. We can hold our own insights.
Participating in a Circle is a way to deepen our own presence, our own insights about what is happening, our own relationship to the deeper Self.
Will you join us in Circle?
Here are all the details:
The energies of the past are still here in the present, and as we let them go, space opens up for what we want to create. What possibilities do you see? What would you like to initiate or contribute to?
Join a group of fellow Career Changers and people passionate about doing what they love to imagine what can be possible together.
Please note that this event will NOT be recorded.
How to Prepare:
- Create your own sacred space: pick a quiet place, light a candle, declutter the space around your computer
- Please have with you a piece/object that represents you/what you feel in this moment in time, or that represents your intention for our virtual circle
- Bring a bell or other gentle noise maker to the virtual circle
- Take a few minutes to slow down and be present before joining the call
- Make sure to have what you need to eat and drink either before or next to you, so you can be fully present for the duration of our gathering
- This is a completely live and interactive meeting and you will need to be fully present and participate.
- No one will be able to join after the initial check in to protect the integrity of the Circle
- This Virtual Circle will be live online. Please connect a little before our starting time so we can begin on time (or close enough!) I will send a private link to join using Zoom only to those who register online.
- You only need to participate once (at 2 pm or 8 pm Eastern) – pick the time that works best for you
- Please make sure you have fast and reliable internet connection, video camera, headphones and mic as needed to participate.
- Please turn your video on to fully participate in the virtual circle
- People who leave Zoom on but do not participate (video off, not responsive) will be disconnected from the call to protect the integrity of the Circle
- Although a Zoom app is available, I highly recommend you plan on attending using your laptop or desktop computer.
- This virtual circle is open to anybody from anywhere in the world 🙂 The entire workshop will be in English.
- By participating you agree to keep all that people share, including their names and identities, confidential.
- No recordings or screenshots are allowed
Repurpose Your Purpose is a framework to get you unstuck and ready to move into a new career. This live, interactive online event is offered as a gift to all career changers. If you can, please donate to help Repurpose Your Purpose continue to offer these events free of charge. For more events and workshops (online and in-person), visit my Eventbrite profile, and to find out more about Repurpose Your Purpose, click here.
Psst: a couple of times a year I host a group program to change careers, you can sign up for the waiting list here.
This series of Virtual Circles is inspired and offered in the spirit of The Circle Way, with profound gratitude to the many people who developed this way of being present and relating to one another.