Start a Business on the Side
Have you ever had a business idea or a dream of being your own boss, but you are not sure where to start?
Maybe you have a hobby and are ready to take it to the next stage to create a viable business. Come along to this workshop and get an introduction to running your own business and how to test your business idea. You will explore the following:
- Understanding your motivation
- Identifying your strengths – What can you offer?
- Choosing a good idea and road testing it
- Market Research – Who are your customers? Why will they buy?
- Accessing start-up funds and business resources
- Marketing and promotion on a shoestring
- Side Business checklist
*Once registered you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite, the webinar link will be in the Additional Information section at the bottom. We will also send you an email reminder a few days prior with the link as well.
Expert Guidance From Kim Veale
Kim has over 20 years’ experience in adult education, delivering on a range of topics from digital and financial literacy to online marketing and customer experience. She currently works as a trainer at Business Foundations, delivering entrepreneurship workshops to small business owners.