Virtual Innovation Coffee
About this Event
OUR NEW PROGRAM LAUNCHES TUESDAY, JUNE 2nd at 7 PM EST and you are invited.
– We’ve updated our program with recent changes due to COVID-19. Our weekly workshop provides the necessary information to help build your business: foundation, structure, credit and preparation for funds and optimize both your personal and your business credit.
Lenders have changed the criteria to meet funding availability and now is the perfect time to make sure you have a solid foundation for your business.
Whether you have an idea, a start-up, DBA, LLC, S or C Corp, we help entrepreneurs build and expand their existing business and obtain the credit and funding needed to create a solid business foundation.
1) Is your business set up properly? Laying a firm foundation for your business to build upon is the key to sustainability. We help you build your business every step of the way.
2) Build Business Credit on your EIN#: obtain credit with or without personal guarantees. (Business length of time is large factor in eligibility). Personal and business credit both need optimization and a financial analysis will discover areas of concern.
3) Learn how to prepare for and acquire funding for your business: equipment, expansion, vehicles, uniforms, larger office space or building, and more. Learn what you qualify for. What about start ups? How can they receive funding? What are the requirements ?????
4) Discuss various funding sources available for all business owners based in the United States. We provide the education, process and resources as well as the network for your company to prepare for and obtain funding. our office assists with credentials and technical assistance to complete and prepare your funding package. We work within the United States only, and network with various lenders to assist your business needs.
Currently, we only offer the online ZOOM MEETINGS! Once society is able to return to our normal routine,after the Corona Virus Pandemic is no longer, we will offer our LOCAL MEETING IN TUCKER on TUESDAY AT 7 PM EST, as well as the regular scheduled ZOOM MEETINGS.
SO FOR NOW, PLEASE JOIN US VIA ZOOM; Tuesday Night 7 PM EST, https://zoom.us/j/9831717037 Same link for Tuesday nights.
5) We help solve the biggest problem for most business owners; the lack of cash-flow and capital. We’ll work directly with our clients based upon a business consultation and analysis, then help them complete and submit necessary documentation to obtain funding based upon business analysis. We network with several lenders and help you meet qualifications for funding.
6) Credit: Repair, Restore and Gain leverage with o both your personal and business. Lets be real, if your FICO score is below 680, there’s work to do. Our company reviews the negative and derogatory items and removes, then help build your credit. Clients are involved in the educational process and the program normally last 4-5 months. All the services are offered in-house and not contract is required. Our goal is to help you reach full optimization for your personal and business credit.
7) MEETINGS ARE FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC; REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. We welcome business owners to attend online. Please complete registration . ONLINE GUEST SEE THE ZOOM LINK ABOVE.
We will send reminders, but please write it down. Were going to help you develop a strong business structure, optimize both your personal and business credit, and then assist you to qualify for funding network with numerous lenders.
If your’e ready to take control of your business credit and corporate funding needs, join us for this important workshop.
Omega Support Services
OFFICE HOURS: MON, WED., THURS and FRIDAY 9 AM -6 PM , TUES 9 AM-8:00 PM
Saturdays are reserved for seminars. Sundays the office is CLOSED.