WSO2 Summit 2020 – Americas: Building an Integrated API Supply Chain
WSO2, the open source API-first integration company, today announced that following the success of its global summits in 2019, the 2020 WSO2 Summit events in the Americas, EMEA and APAC will return (virtually) to help meet the needs of an ever-evolving digital economy.
In the current global situation, all enterprises are focused on providing seamless digital experiences to consumers. An Integrated API Supply Chain (IASC), the successor to traditional delivery models, is key to achieving this and staying ahead of the competition. APIs have become the products of the century, and integration and security are pivotal to achieving a winning strategy. Join the two consecutive half-day, educational events and:
Learn from experts:
- Gain business and technical insights into the integrated API supply chain.
- Combine enterprise integration, API management, and identity solutions.
- Learn how microservices and cloud-native architecture styles complement delivering digital experiences.
Hear what WSO2 customers say:
- Review use cases and findings from a range of industries (banking and finance, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications, travel, and data solutions).
- Understand how open-source technologies provide greater extensibility and flexibility.
- Learn why and how WSO2 technologies increase productivity, speed time to market, and offers a cost-effective solution.
Agendas are customized for each region, so attendees can gain the relevant information that matters most to them. From open banking, to retail and healthcare, each summit will cover it all—plus provide the opportunity to engage, ask questions, and network throughout the three virtual events.
WSO2 Summit Americas: August 26-27, 2020
The event sessions will be held 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. (PDT). Register for the Americas event here. Featured presentations, include:
- Keynote: The Integrated API Supply Chain – Asanka Abeysinghe, Chief Technology Evangelist, WSO2
- Keynote: Having the Best Technology Isn’t Everything – Ginger McClendon, Vice President – Engineering, SOMOS, Inc.